DUCKWORTHS SALVAGE

Company History

4514707520_594x541.jpg 4514707524_643x545.jpg

Duckworths Car Spares was formed in 1957 by the late Bill Duckworth and was known as W.Duckworth. It was purchased by its present owners in February 1984 and is now run as a family partnership.

 

Left: The yard in approx 1986-87

In 1988 work began to bring the present yard up to modern standards, with new office blocks, 12,000sq ft building for parts & salvage storage & vehicle dismantling workshop. Along with this was a new 50ft 50 tonne weighbridge, interceptors and complete concreting/hardstanding of the yard area. Duckworths Car Spares is now fully complient with current Environment Agency regulations and registered as an Authorised Treatment Facility (A.T.F.)

 

Right: Yard after major update approx 2000

Volvo 6 Car lorry ns front